WHAT IS A POSTPARTUM DOU·LA?
A Postpartum Doula is a trained professional who offers non-judgmental and nurturing support to help you transition from pregnancy and postpartum to parenthood. I offer a comprehensive package with the goal of helping facilitate a lasting bond between both the parent(s) and baby. My role is to help you feel confident in your parenting for long-term success.
WHAT THIS INCLUDES:
- Newborn care such as swaddling, soothing, baby wearing, cord care, bathing, etc.
- Non-judgmental support and a listening ear
- Development of a Postpartum Plan
- Sibling Care
- Sleep support for both the parent(s) and baby
- Meal preparation & light household support (i.e. grocery shopping, laundry, etc.) so you can spend more quality time with baby.
- Infant feeding, whether you plan to lactate or formula-feed
- Emotional & physical recovery from birth
- Referrals and evidence-based information & education when necessary
$25/hr with a (4) hour minimum
this includes a complimentary consultation to discuss your potential needs